Are you new to St. Peter’s?
Welcome to the website of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Dartmouth. If you would like to join our church, we can help you do that. Please complete our “Getting to Know You Form” and a team member will be in touch with you!
Discover St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
When you enter our church, especially for the first time, there is always a joyful feeling and a certain spirit. We want to help people become disciples of Jesus Christ and to experience a growing, deepening relationship with him.
We are growth-oriented and growth is one of our central values because anything that isn’t growing is dying. Jesus gave us the invitation to “go, make disciples of all nations.” So, we invite everyone who belongs here to be part of our mission of growth by sharing of the Good News of Jesus Christ.. We often encourage our parishioners to invite their neighbors, friends and family members to be part of our family of faith. Most people who have been invited here have stayed and have become active members.
- We are a Christ-centered, sacramental Church.
- Our worship service on Sundays is Holy Eucharist.
- We are an open-minded church and a forward-thinking, inclusive and welcoming denomination.
- We strive for justice and peace among all people and respect the dignity of every human being.
- The Episcopal Church is the third largest Christian church in the world.
- The Episcopal Church in Massachusetts (visit diomass.org) is one of the largest dioceses in the United States and is experiencing growth each year.
- To learn more, visit episcopalchurch.org